You may or may not know that at Anhalt Photography and Design we offer a complimentary engagement session with all of our newly booked weddings. And this is why (it’s stolen right from our FB page… lol)
“A engagement photo session, is my compliments to you when you book a wedding with Anhalt Photography and Design. I think an engagement session is absolutely critical because it shows the beginning of the greatest story in the world: YOUR LOVE STORY! This is your happily ever after. It is also, for most guests, the beginning of our working relationship together and sets the mood for your big day. I personally strive to make it fun, personable, and that the session showcases you as a couple. You may even choose to change outfits and go to different locations for your complimentary engagement session.This is also the stepping stone to announcing your engagement, many guests choose to add on save the dates, which can be magnets that are sent to family and friends to announce your wedding date. Another favorite is to have your favorite image enlarged and placed in a matted frame, and used as a guest book at the wedding. This guest book doesn’t just sit on the shelf, it becomes a piece of art hanging on your wall remembering all of your family and friends that came together to celebrate your first day as Mr&Mrs.What are you waiting for? Lets write your fairy tale together….”
Do you wanna know what’s so great about our engagement sessions, besides our couples of course? I’ll show you in a couple of photos…
1. The Ring. Show off that gorgeous ring!
2. The Love… Showing off how much you guys love eachother.
3. The Theme. I am all about a good theme…
4. Weather. Make the best of what you have to work with. Just because it’s raining or snowing doesn’t mean it will ruin your photoshoot.
5. There is no photo for number 5 because we touched base a little bit about it above, this for most of our couples, the first time we work together. On your wedding day, you’re going to have 101 things on your mind, at the engagement session, we can get a feel for one another. I’m a laid back photographer, and we will have a good time. I like to spend time with my couples, so that on the wedding day it’s one less thing you have to worry about. 🙂